How to Get Rock Solid Faith?


Question: How to Get Rock Solid Faith?

I don't know why but my faith changes continuously. Sometimes I start thinking rationally and become an atheist. Sometimes I believe in Jesus, sometimes in Buddha, But after some time lose faith in them. I really want to know the truth, but my way of thinking rationally and scientifically stops me from having 100% faith in God. How can I make my faith rock solid and how can I know what it is really the truth so that I can become delivered from this material world.

Answer: Understand the Cosmic Operator

You must understand God rationally and scientifically. We can see scientifically that every machine requires an operator. And then we can deduce rationally that since every machine has an operator the gigantic cosmic machine must also require an operator.

No comments: